Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Day 1 Back at the Hospital

Mom is having a rough day!!!

Mom started the day by having to have a Central Line having to be placed because her IV infiltrated (went bad) and they were unable to put another one in her arm or hand because her veins are just not good and she passed that fun stuff on to all 3 of us kids!  But now she doesn't have to worry about being "poked" again! 

She will have surgery to "clean" out the infected area at the incision site tomorrow afternoon per Dr. Smith.  His words were "This mess must be cleaned up and he will try to do it sometime Wednesday."

Mom is very nervous as you would expect but we know who is in charge of all things, please pray for her anxiety and peace of mind.  God will do all things in his time and I know he is going to take care of this quickly this time. 

Please pray for the surgeon and his team tomorrow.  Pray for my Dad, my Grandmother, my siblings, my aunt and uncle as we support her.

Thank you all again!

Love,
Rebekah

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your updates Rebekah. I hope and pray the surgeon will clean up the infection. Bless Brenda's heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all of Brenda's needs. She has been through so much. The vein problem must be a "double cousin" thing. Melissa and I both share that problem. Please continue to keep us posted. I'm so concerned about her. Love and prayers to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for you and your family Rebekah. -The Hufstedlers

    ReplyDelete