Monday, December 5, 2016

Home - Day 1

Mom has had a Great Day Home today!

She was admitted to Encompass Home Health (the company I work for) today for Nursing and the Physical Therapist will evaluate tomorrow and then Occupational therapy will evaluate her next week. 

She is very exceptional in all ways but she is just EXCEPTIONAL!

I need to start of with a few Thank You's -

1.  My Dad - You are such a wonderful man to Mom and to your children .... your kids see such a wonderful example of a caring man to Mom and I know that Mom thanks you for being such a supportive spouse through sickness and in health!

2.  My Aunt Treva - (Mom's oldest sister) She has given up her own time to help Mom and Dad organize everything while Dad had his procedure and Mom had her surgery.  Treva has been so nice to help while us kids all work full time and she is willing to help with anything and everything Mom needs. She has been an encourager, motivator and negotiator when needed. 

3.  Thank you everyone that has been praying and continued to pray for my parents especially my Mom....all I know is that this is all God that has made this recovery what it is!

Thank you,
Rebekah



1 comment:

  1. So happy for your mom and thrilled she's being well cared for! Continue to believe she's one amazing woman and continuing to pray that this recovery will progress just as it has!

    ReplyDelete