Saturday, December 3, 2016

Day 4 - Still LOOKING GOOD!!

Mom Continues to Defy all ODDS and do really well!

She will stay in the hospital tonight and then she will most likely be dismissed tomorrow sometime HOME!!!  YES I said HOME!!!

The pathology of the tumor is a STAGE II Menigioma (which most are STAGE I) which means it is "faster growing" so Dr. Smith will watch her closely and they will do follow up MRI's (Mom's favorite thing to do) - not really! Every 3 to 6 months in case it does grow back and he can get it with a Gamma Knife instead of having to "open" her up for surgery.

So, I consider this good news Considering all that she has gone through....

So I am attaching 2 pictures to this post......

1st..... The Medicare Mohawk she would like to Share:


2nd ......... Is her Happy Hat....

We Thank You All Again!
RLH


3 comments:

  1. I am loving the original hair do. But mainly it makes me happy to see that sweet Brenda smile! Will keep on praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she's in good spirits. I like the happy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Medicare Mohawk" looks wonderful; and the Happy Hat? Well, let's just say it's lovely. Tell Brenda she looks great; can't believe that she's going home considering what she has been through…but it's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete